SPIRIT OF GALLIPOLI FRAMED PRINT
or 4 fortnightly payments of $55.00 with More info
Military – Anzacs ‘The Spirit Of Gallipoli’ Limited Edition Print
This a piece every Australian should have, The main photo shows the 11th Battalion at the foot of the Great Pyramid of Cheops just before leaving Egypt on the 15th January 1915.
If a picture tells a thousand words, this tells a thousand stories.
To give you a little insight into the item,
In the front row of the troops standing behind the officers are 4 diggers with there arms linked, they are a father and his 3 sons, all were killed on the first day of battle,
- The two smaller photos show the soldiers at ANZAC cove and a soldier with a kangaroo in front of the Pyramids.
- Limited Edition of 1915 units
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approx Print Size; 670mm x 750mm
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, matted and produced to meet archival standards
- Comes ready to hang with a rigid string line for easy mounting